The authors have information and services available for publication and dissemination of the article. During the year, a reserved area with access to their articles, usage data and the possibility to specify their own Orcid.
Choose the magazine
- The journals on Rivisteweb are published by different publishers and make autonomous choices in terms of editorial policy; for more information, therefore, refer to their sites. The disciplinary spectrum is broad and is divided into the perimeter of the human and social sciences.
- Normally, the selection of the articles submitted is through peer-review. Consult the specific pages of each publication for information on the submission procedure.
- The journals on this platform adopt and promote specific guidelines (PEMS) about publishing ethics. Our ethics statements are based on COPE’s Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors.
Prepare and publish the final article
- The editorial rules are available on the page of each magazine. Furthermore, for each contribution accepted for publication in a Mulino magazine, the authors must return a completed and signed letter of authorization to the competent editorial staff. Failure to return the letter affects the publication of the article.
Spreading the research
- Title, abstract and keywords are very important elements for the wide circulation of an article. Discuss this with the editors of the magazine.
- At the same time, once published, the article can, for example, be included on its own institutional page, indicated in a syllable, placed at the bottom of emails and reported in social profiles.
- Specific FAQs and materials will be available soon on these aspects.
Reuse the texts
- Authors of traditional access articles have the possibility to self-archive their contribution months after publication; those of open access articles can do it right away. In both cases, the terms provided in the letter of authorization must be followed.
- The policies regarding the reuse of articles can be consulted on Sherpa/Romeo.